JOB OPENING AT NEW YORK UNIVERSITY|| NEW YORK UNIVERSITY JOBS|| JOB IN ABU DHABI
NEW YORK UNIVERSITY ABU DHABI CAREERS:- New York University Abu Dhabi hiring academic & Administration staff.
Read More:-GRAND HYATT ABU DHABI CAREERS
|Company||New York University Abu Dhabi|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Job Type||Gulf Job/ Admin Jobs|
|Benefits||Free Visa, Air Tickets, and Medical Insurance|
About New York University Abu Dhabi
New York University Abu Dhabi is a degree-granting, a portal campus of New York University serving as a private liberal arts college, located in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
Together with New York University in New York City and New York University Shanghai, the portal campus is part of NYU’s Global Network University. It opened in 2008 at a temporary site for conferences and cultural events. The academic program opened in September 2010 at the university’s provisional downtown site and was later moved in 2014 to the permanent campus built on Saadiyat Island, Abu Dhabi.
In 2021, the university welcomed 530 new entrants from the Class of 2025 who were selected from more than 17,300 applicants from all over the world (an acceptance rate of about 3%).
The university announced that it had already produced “17 Rhodes Scholars since welcoming its first class in 2010, more Rhodes Scholars per student than any university in the world.” Besides the Rhodes program, students from NYUAD were also honored with other outstanding awards:
In October 2007, New York University announced its intention to open a complete branch campus in Abu Dhabi, financed by the government of the United Arab Emirates. The Abu Dhabi campus was planned by New York University, and the funding mainly came from the UAE government.
The school was first opened in 2008 on a site in downtown Abu Dhabi, where it held various public events such as academic conferences, workshops, and performances. Alfred Bloom, former president of Swarthmore College, was appointed to lead NYU Abu Dhabi as vice-chancellor in September 2008. NYU Abu Dhabi accepted its first class of 150 students in September 2010. As of 2010, the college offered liberal arts and science subjects, including engineering. It welcomed Mariët Westermann, former vice president at The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation, former provost of NYU Abu Dhabi, former director of NYU’s Institute of Fine Arts, and art historian, as a second Vice-Chancellor in August 2019
New York University moved the Abu Dhabi campus to a new site in 2014 in the Marina district of Saadiyat Island. It was designed by Rafael Viñoly, an Uruguayan architect, and built by Al-Futtaim Carillion. NYU eventually plans to have 2,000 students on campus. The university plans to open a graduate school and make the school a center for research.
President Bill Clinton, the 42nd President of the United States and founder of the Clinton Foundation, was the keynote speaker at NYU Abu Dhabi’s inaugural commencement ceremony for 140 graduates held on May 25, 2014.
NEW YORK UNIVERSITY ABU DHABI CAREERS
Academic Staff Jobs
- Academic Coach for Critical Thinking & Writing Course (Part-Time)
- Art Instructor- Project and stage Management
- Instructor- Critical Thinking and Writing
- Instructor in Mathematics Reasoning for the Science
- Instructor, Leadership, and Public Speaking (Part-Time)
- Tutor in Mathematical Reasoning for the Sciences (Part-Time)
Administrative Staff Jobs
- Director and Strategic Communications – External Relations
- Assistant Director, Innovation Programs,
- Hardware Security Twinlab Manager- Center for Cyber Security
- Associate Director, Admissions
- ERP Specialist – HR Systems
- Program Coordinator- Logistics & Media Facilitation
- Director, Institutional Research
- Executive Director Emirati Pathway Programs
- Emergency Response Coordinator
- Artificial Intelligence Engineer – Electrical Engineer
- Operation Manager, Science Division
- Associates Director for Studnet Engagement and Leadership Development student life
- Senior Accountant
- Assistant Director
- Associates Director, Academic Assessment– Academic Administration
- Student Success and Well Being Coordinator
- Associates Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs
- Manager for Student Success and well being
- Executive Assistant for Executive Director of Finance and Budget
- Business Support Manager
- Curator – Art Gallery
- Head of Exhibitions and Collection Management- Art Gallery
- Theater Technical Specialist – Performing Art Center
- Human Resource Business Partner – Human Resource
- Digital Marketing Coordinator
- Director, Pre Award and Research Development
How To Apply
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by using the below apply link.
Disclaimer:- Thanimalayali.com is not an employer or recruitment agency. So it’s not directly or indirectly involved in any stage of the recruitment process. Don’t apply for any job where the recruiter demands money for registering and applying. Never send money online to an employer or recruite
[…] Read More:-NEW YORK UNIVERSITY ABU DHABI CAREERS […]