NAM Kerala Notification 2023 – Opening for Various Therapist Posts | Apply Offline
NAM Kerala Careers 2023:-National Ayush Mission Kerala (NAM Kerala) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Therapist. Other Details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Read More:- NATIONAL BANK CAREERS 2023
|Company||National Ayush Mission Kerala|
|Job Type||Kerala Govt Jobs|
|Location||Kasargod, Kannur, Kerala|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About National Ayush Mission Kerala
Even though the state of Kerala has advanced as compared to the other states of India in terms of critical health indicators are concerned, the state is facing challenges that are unique and specific. People are now facing the problem of high morbidity both from the re-emergence of communicable diseases and the second-generation problems like the ageing population and non communicable diseases. Moreover, there remains the challenge of sustaining privileged health indicators.
Further, improving the quality of health care where the health seeking behaviour is very high is of utmost importance. The resources of National Rural Health Mission came in an opportune time when the state was finding it difficult to find resources matching the demand.During the last three years the State has been able to initiate many programmes suiting to its specific requirements and considering its health issues that need immediate intervention. These initiatives correspond to the Key Performance areas outlined by NRHM like a) Institutional Strengthening b)Improving access to better health care and quality services and c) Accessibility of health care to the under privileged and marginalised.
NAM Kerala Careers 2023
- Ayurvedic Therapist
- Medical Officer
- The candidates must have passed a 10th, Diploma, B.Sc, B.com or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Refer To Official Notification
Mode of Selection
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode
- Log on to the official website www.arogyakeralam.gov.in
- Candidates can apply offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- Refer to Official Notification
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates must enclose the photocopies of self-attested certificates and proofs along with the application form as per the requirement.
- Incomplete applications, lack of required certificates along with the application, or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Online Application Submission Dates: 21.02.2023 to 27.02.2023
- Official Notification Link: Click Here
- Educational Qualification Notification for Ayurvedic Therapist, Optometrist Posts: Click Here
- Official Notification for Medical Officer, Accounting Clerk Posts: Click Here
- Educational Qualification Notification for Medical Officer, Accounting Clerk Posts: Click Here