AN INTERNATIONAL COMPANY REQUIRES FOR THEIR OIL & GAS SHUTDOWN PROJECT|| JOB OPPORTUNITY IN BAHRAIN|| Free Recruitment|| Large Recruitment
JOB OPENING IN BAHRAIN:- Seagull International conducts client interviews on 02 & 04 May 2022 at Vizagapatanam. An international company requires for their oil & gas Shutdown Project. More details are given below.
Read More:-QATAR ENERGY CAREERS 2022
|Interview Date||02 & 04 May 2022|
About Seagull Internatinal
Seagull International is an ISO certified Global Human Resource Consultants, based in Mumbai, India having branches in Cochin, Chennai, New Delhi, Nepal, UAE, Riyadh & Kuwait with associate offices in all metro cities in India. Seagull is approved by the Ministry of External Affairs, Govt. of India vide Regn. No. B0119 / MUM / PER / 1000+ /5 / 6011 / 2002. (Click here to view our regn. certificate).
Seagull is synergetic emergence from each of its constituent Processes, People, and Practices. This 3P constitution of an effort supported ably by various control and check mechanisms has contributed to our widely accepted brand equity in the MENA countries and parts of Europe.
Human Resource Recruitment and Management is something that Seagull International has mastered to the level of science and art. What organizations need is an employee who matches their organizational size, culture, work environment, business expectations, and above all compatible behavior and a healthy attitude. Over 3 decades in this profession, our recruitment centers have access to top-quality expertise worldwide.
JOB OPENING IN BAHRAIN
- Planning Asst- 410 BD
- 5 years experience as a planning Engineer primarily in Refining/Petrochemical Plant. Must have detailed knowledge of planning techniques (P5 or P6)
- Quality Controller-400 BD
- Be Familiar with applicable codes & standards, namely ASME ix, v& iii, ANSI, ASTM/API Materials standards, Have detailed knowledge of piping materials, fittings, bolts & gaskets & welding standards welding procedures & welding set-ups (WPS, WPQT, and PWR)
- SR Supervisor -650-700 BD
- 15 years of experience in Refinery maintenance operations or similar works, at least 5 years of which should have been in a supervisory role.
- Supervisor -400-415 BD
- 10 years experience in refinery maintenance operations or similar works, at least 3 years of which should have been in a supervisory capacity
- Foreman- 250-260 BD
- Diploma/ITI process minimum of 5 years experience in refinery maintenance works & have a full working knowledge of all crafts metal trades, fabrications, rigging, etc.
- Fabricator-155-165 BD
- 3 years of practical experience as a fabricator. Must be able to read, understand & work from engineering drawings & sketches which use piping & welding symbols.
- Welder2/3X/Welder 4 /Welder 5/Welder 6/ Welder 7SS- 160-220 BD
- 3 years of practical experience as a welder. Must be thoroughly conversant with AWS electrode nomenclature & be to identify specified electrodes.
- Rigger/Rigger 1- 40-180 BD
- Preferably with a third party certificate
- Metal Trade
- 3 years of practical experience in a metal Trade is acceptable to the company. Must be able to identify gaskets normally used in refinery systems by name, size, pressure rating & materials.
- Trade Helpers- 95 BD
- 1-year practical experience as a trade helper. Able to work in confined conditions, ie columns, vessels, reactors, furnaces & clean same to acceptable standards
All candidates should have GCC experience in shutdown. BAPCO experienced candidates will be given preference. Attractive salary with free food and accommodation.
How To Apply
interested and eligible candidates attend client interviews on 2 & 4 May 2022 at the below-mentioned address.
Door No. 27-1-24, Opposite Bharat Benzz Showroom, Near Sri Chaitanya School, Vidhya Nagar, Gujuwaka, Visakhapatanam.
Submit your CV Direct to seagull international by using the below email id.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted further by the Recruitment Team
Disclaimer:- Thanimalayali.com is not an employer or recruitment agency. So it’s not directly or indirectly involved in any stage of the recruitment process. Don’t apply for any job where the recruiter demands money for registering and applying. Never send money online to an employer or recruite