GENERAL CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITY GCAA DUBAI CAREERS 2022|| GOVERNMENT OF DUBAI JOBS 2022|| JOB OPENING IN GENERAL CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITY || JOB OPPORTUNITY IN GENERAL CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITY
GENERAL CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITY DUBAI CAREERS :- Government of Dubai office General Civil Aviation Authority Dubai Hiring staff. It’s free and direct recruitment by the company. More details are given below.
Read More:-MARK & SPENCER CAREERS 2022
|Company||General Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA)|
|Benefits||As per UAE Labor Law|
About General Civil Aviation Authority
The General Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA) in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) was established in 1996 by Federal Cabinet Decree (Law 4) to regulate Civil Aviation and provide designated aviation services with an emphasis on safety and security and to strengthen the aviation industry within the UAE and its upper airspace. The main office is located in Abu Dhabi and the regional office is located in Dubai to serve the northern Emirates. The GCAA, which is the sole authority for the control and regulation of civil aviation in the UAE, is responsible for the provision of en-route air navigation services and all aspects of flight safety. In late 2009, the GCAA opened its new Air Navigation Centre, The Sheikh Zayed Centre, which is considered the largest and busiest air traffic management facility in the Middle East as well as one of the world’s most technically advanced centers in terms of its design.
- The United Arab Emirates, represented by GCAA, is an active member of the Council of the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) and its specialized committees.
- GCAA is also an active member of the Arab Civil Aviation Commission (ACAC) Executive Council, and currently, H.E Saif Mohammed Al Suwaidi, Director General of GCAA is heading the ACAC Executive Council.
GENERAL CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITY DUBAI CAREERS
- Manager – Corporate Communication
- Senior Officer – Webmaster
- Specialist- Strategic Safety & Performance
- Specialist – Foreign Operations Affairs
- Senior Technician- ANS Engineering
- Senior Manager- Technology Infrastructure
- Manager – Finance
- Specialist – Engineering Licensing
- Specialist – Aviation Safety Engineering
- Senior Officer – Air Traffic Operations
- Specialist -CAMO
- Internship – Airworthiness
- Intern – AVSEC
How To Apply
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by using the below apply link.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted further by the recruitment team.
Disclaimer:- Thanimalayali.com is not an employer or recruitment agency. So it’s not directly or indirectly involved in any stage of the recruitment process. Don’t apply for any job where the recruiter demands money for registering and applying. Never send money online to an employer or recruite.