Centre for Management Development (CMD Kerala) has announced the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Driver, Office Attendant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||Centre for Management Development|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Driver, Office Attendant|
About The Centre for Management Development
The Centre for Management Development is a leading self-supporting autonomous institution that provides Research, Consulting & Training support to the Development Agencies, Corporate Sector, and the Government, both at the National as well as State levels.
The center was established in 1979, it is sponsored by the Govt. of Kerala as an independent, professional registered society
- Office Attendant
- The candidates must have passed 7th, 10th or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 36 years
- Rs. 18000 – Rs. 41500/-/-
Mode of Selection
- Written Exam
All Candidates: Rs. 400/-
Steps to Apply For Online Mode
- Log on to the official website www.cmdkerala.net
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 15.02.02021 to 01.03.2021