Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology (SCTIMST) has announced the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Technical Assistant.
|Organization||Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Technical Assistant|
About Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology
Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology (SCTIMST), formerly Sree Chitra Tirunal Medical Center, is an autonomous medical school and an Institute of National Importance in India established in 1976 at Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala. The institute is named after Chithira Tirunal Balarama Varma, the last Maharajah of Travancore, who gifted the building. The institute is under the Administrative Control of the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India. SCTIMST is one of the most prominent research institutes and centers in India.
In 1973 Chithira Thirunal Balarama Varma, the last Maharajah of Travancore gifted a multi-storied building to the Government of Kerala. In 1976 P. N. Haskar, the then Deputy Chairman, Planning Commission, inaugurated the Sree Chitra Tirunal Medical Center. This was followed by a biomedical technology wing, established at the Satelmond Palace, Poojapura, nearly 11 km (6.8 mi) away, a grab from Sethu Lakshmi Bayi, the aunt of Balarama Varma. The institute was declared an Institute of National Importance by an Act of Parliament in 1980 and renamed to its current name. The third wing of the institute, Achutha Menon Center for Health Science Studies (AMCHSS), was established in 2000. The institute is headed by Prof Asha Kishore, an acclaimed neurologist, and movement disorder specialist. Former directors of the institute were M. S. Valiathan (1979-1994), K. Mohandas (1994-2009), and K. Radhakrishnan (2009-2013).
- The candidates must have passed the Diploma, M.Sc or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Rs. 30,300/-
Mode of Selection
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
Steps to Apply For Walk-in-Interview Mode
- Log on to the official website www.sctimst.ac.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
The ground floor of AMC Building, SCTIMST, Medical College P.O. Thiruvananthapuram-695011.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk in Interview Date & Time: 23.02.2021 @ 09:00 AM
- Notification Link: Click Here