National Institute of fashion technology under the ministry of textiles govt. of India invites application from eligible candidates
|ORGANIZATION||NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF FASHION TECHNOLOGY|
|LAST DATE OF APPLY||24/07/2020|
|JOB TYPE||CENTRAL GOVERNMENT JOBS|
|MODE OF SELECTION||DIRECT|
- JUNIOR ASSISTANT
- LIBRARY ASSISTANT
- LAB ASSISTANT
- MULTI-TASKING STAFF
- JUNIOR ASSISTANT-Passed 10/+2 examination from a board or its equivalent recognized board by the govt. and diploma certificate in computer application operations latest software. ie, MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and proficiency in Computer Operations.
- LIBRARY ASSISTANT- Graduate from a recognized university/ Institution and Diploma in Library Science.
- LAB ASSISTANT- 10/+2 Diploma / Graduate
- ELECTRICIAN – 10th Class passes from a board or it’s equivalent from recognized by the govt. ITI Diploma in Electrician trade from government institute or equivalent recognized by the govt.
- PLUMBER- Should possess ITI Trade certification or equivalent in the trade with at least 5 years practical experience in the trade
- JUNIOR ASSISTANT 18-25
- LIBRARY ASSISTANT 21-30
- LAB ASSISTANT 21-40
- ELECTRICIAN 21-30
- PLUMBER 21-30
- MULTI-TASKING STAFF 18-25
HOW TO APPLY
Interested & Eligible candidates can apply online or before 24/07/2020 for NIFT recruitment. interested candidates can Apply Online.
On Completion of Filling /Uploading of the online application form and submission download a copy of the application form , Sign, Enclose the self attested photo copies of the certificates/ testimonials etc. and send to
The Director, National Institute of Fashion Technology, Rajiv Ganghii Salai, Taramani, Chennai 600113, Tamilnadu
By speed post/ Courier on or before 24-07-2020
Mentioning on the cover Application For the Post Of ………….