Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has announced the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Officers in Grade ‘B’.
|Organization||Reserve Bank of India(RBI)|
|Type of Employment||Bank Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Category||Central Government jobs|
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is India’s central bank, responsible for the issue and supply of the Indian rupee and the regulation of the Indian banking system. It also manages the country’s main payment systems and works to promote its economic development.
Until the Monetary Policy Committee was established in 2016, it also had full control of monetary policy in India. It commenced its operations on 1 April 1935 in accordance with the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934. The original share capital was divided into shares of 100 each fully paid. Following India’s independence on 15 August 1947, the RBI was nationalized on 1 January 1949.
The overall direction of the RBI lies with the 21-member central board of directors, composed of: the governor; four deputy governors; two finance ministry representatives (usually the Economic Affairs Secretary and the Financial Services Secretary); ten government-nominated directors; and four directors who represent local boards for Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, and Delhi. Each of these local boards consists of five members who represent regional interests and the interests of co-operative and indigenous banks.
It is a member bank of the Asian Clearing Union. The bank is also active in promoting financial inclusion policy and is a leading member of the Alliance for Financial Inclusion (AFI). The bank is often referred to by the name ‘Mint Street’.
- Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- General
- Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- DEPR
- Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- DSIM
- The candidates must have passed the Degree, Master’s Degree, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Rs.35,150 – Rs. 50,900/-
Mode of Selection
- Online exam
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 850/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 100/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode
- Log on to the official website www.rbi.org.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 28.01.2021 to 15.02.2021