National Institute for Implementation Research on Non-Communicable Diseases invites eligible and interested candidates to appear for walk-in writing test / Personal discussion (Walk in Interview) for various posts. The aspirants looking for central government jobs can utilize this opportunity.
- Organization – National Institute for Implementation Research on Non-Communicable Diseases.
- Recruitment Type – Central Government Jobs
- Number Of Vacancies – 21
- Job Location – Jodhpur
- Salary – Rs 15,800 – 18,000
- Apply Mode – Online
- Application Start – 12 September 2020
- Last Date – 21 September 2020
- Official Website – http://dmrcjodhpur.nic.in/
Desert Medicine research Centre (DMRC), is one of the permanent institutes of the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), a Government of India’s apex autonomous organization for bio-medical research in the country. Realizing the importance of research needs of existing and emerging health problems of the desert, ICMR decided to establish a Centre in Rajasthan with a definite mandate to undertake and promote research on health problems specific to desert areas, study the changing patterns of health problems especially in view of various developmental activities taking place in the region and strengthen the scientific and technical expertise of state as well as local health agencies.
The Centre, established on 27th June 1984, started functioning in the form of three co-ordinating units located at Jodhpur, Bikaner, and Jaipur. The positioning of the three units in three areas of Rajasthan represented a desert health study unit at Jodhpur, a unit representing a desert area with developmental activity (Indira Gandhi Nahar Priyojna) at Bikaner, and a non-desert area represented by the Jaipur unit. A comprehensive baseline health survey in three units was undertaken to have scientifically generated observations on the health profile of the region and factors associated with the morbidity pattern. With the completion of the baseline health survey, all the units of the Centre were merged to form a unified research Centre at Jodhpur in the year 1992.
- Multi-Tasking Staff
- Field Worker
- Technician III
Age Limit And Salary Benefits
|Multi-Tasking Staff||25 Years||Rs 15,800/-|
|Field Worker||30 Years||Rs 18,000/-|
|Technician III||30 Years||Rs 18,000/-|
- Multi-Tasking Staff – High School
- Field Worker – 12th Pass in the science subject and 2 years diploma in Medical Lab Technology (DMLT) OR 12th Pass in the science subject and 1 year DMLT and 1-year lab experience in a government recognized organization OR 12 pass in the science subject and 2 years lab experiance from government recognized organization, Bsc Degree shall be treated as a 3 years experiance
- Technician III – 12th Pass in the science subject and 2 years diploma in Medical Lab Technology (DMLT) OR 12th Pass in the science subject and 1 year DMLT and 1-year lab experience in a government recognized organization OR 12 pass in the science subject and 2 years lab experiance from government recognized organization, Bsc Degree shall be treated as a 3 years experiance
How To Apply
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post may download the form from the official website. and fill the application and send it to the official Email. firstname.lastname@example.org
- VACANCIES IN CMD KERALA 2021||JOB OPENING FOR VARIOUS OFFICE ATTENDANT POSTS
- JOB OPENING IN BANGLORE MPHASIS 2021|| OPENING VARIOUS DEVELOPER POSTS
- JOB OPENING IN INDIAN POSTAL CIRCLE 2021||OPENING FOR DRIVER, DESPATCH RIDER POSTS
- RECRUITMENT FOR INDIAN ARMY MNC 2021||APPLY ONLINE FOR BSC NURSING COURSE
- JOB OPENING AT LE MERIDIEN GURGAON DELHI || APPLY ONLINE