An international company required for their velana international airport expansion project
Job Location : Maldives
Job Category : Maintenance Jobs
Job Type : Maldives Jobs
Recruiter :Segull International
Reg.no. :B 0119 / MUM / PER / 1000+ /5 / 6011 / 2002
About Segall International
Seagull International is an ISO certified Global Human Resource Consultants, based in Mumbai, India having branches at Cochin, Chennai, New Delhi, Nepal, UAE, Riyadh & Kuwait with associate offices in all metro cities in India. Seagull is approved by the Ministry of External Affairs, Govt. of India vide Regn. No. B0119 / MUM / PER / 1000+ /5 / 6011 / 2002. (Click here to view our regn. certificate).
Seagull is synergetic emergence from each of its constituent Processes, People and Practices. This 3P constitution of an effort supported ably by various control and check mechanisms have contributed to our widely accepted brand equity in the MENA countries and parts of Europe.
Human Resource Recruitment and Management something that Seagull International has mastered to the level of a science and an art. What organizations need is an employee who matches their organizational size, culture, work environment, business expectations and above all with compatible behavior and a healthy attitude. Over 3 decades in this profession, our recruitment centers have access to top quality expertise worldwide.
- Senior Project Controller
- Project Control Administrator
- Bachelor’s degree qualified with 10 years for the Senior position and 5 years demonstrable experience for the Administrator role.
- Knowledge of a wide range of contract condition including FIDIC
- Knowledge of relevant IT and Applications
- Knowledge of turnkey and design and build contract
- A track record of working with teams and managing the project by prioritizing workloads and delivering deadlines.
- A team player, outgoing, flexible, enthusiastic, ambitious, adaptable- a story work ethic is essential
- Establishing and maintaining the schedule baseline and ensure the project control mechanism is in place to monitor performance.
- Working closely with the client, sub-consultants, and sub-contractors.
- reviewing overall project status with the project management team and recommend corrective action where necessary.
- Evaluating and reporting on all scheduling, cost, and change controls for this scheme in conjunction with the project.
- Recognizing and allocating best practices across the various project team.
- Candidates with experience in airport construction projects would be added advantage.
Attractive salary with other benefits
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates send detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
4th Floor, Wellington Business Park ll
Ruby Coach Lane, Off Andheri Kurla Rd
Marol, Andheri East, Mumbai 400059
Phone+91 22 28599900 – 02