Indian Postal Circle has announced the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Driver, Dispatch Rider. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below
|Organization||Indian Postal Circle|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Driver & Despatch Rider|
- Staff Car Driver – 9 Posts
- Despatch Rider – 6 Posts
- The candidates must have passed 8th,10th or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Rs. 19,900/- to Rs.63,200/-
Mode of Selection
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode
- Log on to the official website www.indiapost.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address. (Address Mentioned in Official Notification)
The Senior Manager, Mail Motor Service, C-121, Naraina Industrial Area Phase-I, Naraina, New Delhi -110028.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 20.02.2021 to 05.04.2021
- Driver Notification & Applying Link: Click Here
- Despatch Rider Notification & Applying Link: Click Here