Border Security Force (BSF) has announced the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Group A B & C. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||Border Security Force|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||All Over India|
|Post Name||Group A B & C|
About Border Security Force
The Border Security Force (BSF) is India’s Primary border guarding organization on its border with Pakistan and Bangladesh. It is one of the five Central Armed Police Forces of India, and was raised in the wake of the 1965 War on 1 December 1965, “for ensuring the security of the borders of India and for matters connected therewith”.
It is a Central Armed Police force/Central Para-Military Force charged with guarding India’s land border with Pakistan and Bangladesh during peacetime and preventing transnational crime at the same, it has various active roles during an outbreak of war. It comes under the Ministry of Home Affairs. The BSF has its own cadre of officers but its head, designated as a Director-General (DG), since its raising has been an officer from the Indian Police Service. The BSF has grown exponentially from a few battalions in 1965, to 186 battalions with a sanctioned strength of 257,363 personnel including an expanding air wing, marine wing, an artillery regiment, and specialized units. It currently stands as the world’s largest border guarding force. BSF has been termed as the First Line of Defence of Indian Territories.
- Capt/ Pilot(DIG)
- SAM (Inspr)
- JAM (SI)
- AAM (ASI)
- Sr. Flight Gunner (Inspr)
- Jr. Flight Engineer (SI)
- Jr. Flight Gunner (SI)
The candidates must have passed a Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 56 years
- Rs. 1,35,000 to Rs. 3,50,000/-
Mode of Selection
- Written Test
Steps to Apply For Offline Mode
- Candidates can apply through offline www.bsf.nic.in
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address. (Address Mentioned in Official Notification)
“Deputy Inspector General (Pers)
HQ DG BSF, Block No. 10, CGO Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi
Pin – 110003.”
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 27.01.2021 to 31.12.2021
- Notification & Application Form: Click Here