Bank Of Baroda has announced the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Business Correspondent Supervisor. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||Bank Of Baroda|
|Type of Employment||Bank Jobs|
|Post Name||Business Correspondent Supervisor|
About Bank Of Baroda
Bank of Baroda (BOB) is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services company. It is the third-largest public sector bank in India, with 131 million customers, a total business of US$218 billion, and a global presence of 100 overseas offices. Based on 2019 data, it is ranked 1145 on the Forbes Global 2000 list.
The government of India announced the merger of Bank of Baroda, Vijaya Bank, and Dena Bank on September 17, 2018, to create the country’s third-largest lender. The amalgamation is the first-ever three-way consolidation of banks in the country, with a combined business of Rs14.82 trillion (short scale), making it the third-largest bank after State Bank of India (SBI) and ICICI Bank.
The Maharaja of Baroda, Maharaja Sayajirao Gaekwad III, founded the bank on 20 July 1908 in the Princely State of Baroda, in Gujarat. The Government of India nationalized the bank, along with 13 other major commercial banks of India on 19 July 1969; the bank has been designated as a profit-making public sector undertaking (PSU).
- Business Correspondent Supervisor
- The candidates must have passed Any Degree, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 45 years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection
- Written Test
Steps to Apply in Offline Mode
- Log on to the official website www.bankofbaroda.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address as given in the notification.
The Regional Manager
Bank of Baroda,
Regional Office, Varanasi Region,
Baroda Bhawan, 2nd floor, Industrial Estate,
Chandpur, Varanasi- 221106
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 24.02.2021 to 26.03.2021