Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited have announced the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Deputy Manager. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Deputy Manager|
About Balmer Lawrie and Co Limited
Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd. (BL) is a partnership firm founded on 1 February 1867 in Kolkata, India by two Scotsmen: George Stephen Balmer and Alexander Lawrie. Today Balmer Lawrie is a Mini-Ratna I Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, Government of India, with a turnover of ₹1612 crores and a profit of ₹232 crores as of 31 March 2020. It became a Private limited company in 1924 with a Paid-up share capital of ₹40 lakhs, a Public limited company in 1936 and then a Government of India Enterprise in 1972 Net Sales/Income from operations is ₹1534 crores in FY 2019–20.
It has six Strategic Business Units – Industrial Packaging, Greases & Lubricants, Leather Chemicals, Travel & Vacations, Logistics, and Refinery & Oil Field Services, with offices spread across the country and abroad.
Balmer Lawrie has grown enormously in the last 153 years and has become the market leader in Steel Barrels, Industrial Greases & Specialty Lubricants, Corporate Travel, and Logistics Services. It has very well responded to the demands of an ever-changing environment and has taken full advantage of every opportunity to innovate. Balmer Lawrie also grew inorganically through various JVs over the period of time.
- Deputy Manager
- The candidates must have passed the CA/ ICWA or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Maximum Age: 32 years
Rs. 50000 – Rs.160000/-
Mode of Selection
- Written Exam
Steps To Apply For Online Mode
- Log on to the official website www.balmerlawrie.com
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very careful
- Application Submission Dates: 16.02.2021 to 13.03.2021
- Application Link: Click Here