CSIR-Structural Engineering Research Centre has announced the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Technician & Others. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||CSIR-Structural Engineering Research Centre|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
About CSIR-Structural Engineering Research Centre (CSIR-SERC)
CSIR-Structural Engineering Research Centre (CSIR-SERC), Chennai is one of the 39 constituent laboratories of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research in India. The institute is a certified ISO:9001 quality institute.
CSIR-SERC is involved in research and development in the field of designing, construction, and rehabilitation of structures. The institute provides services including design consultancy and proof checking to various public and private sector organizations.
Specialized courses for practicing engineers are also provided by the institute.
- Junior Secretariat Assistant
- The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th ITI or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Rs. 19,900/ – Rs. 63,200/-
Mode of Selection
- Written Exam
Steps To Apply Online Mode
- Log on to the official website www.serc.res.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 15.02.2021 to 19.03.2021