The largest private university in the United Arab Emirates- Abu Dhabi announce latest vacancy.
|Organization||Abu Dhabi University|
About Abu Dhabi University
Abu Dhabi University is a university in the United Arab Emirates with campuses in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, and Dubai. It was established in 2003, after three years of planning by His Highness Sheikh Hamdan Bin Zayed Al Nahyan and other citizens of the United Arab Emirates. According to the University, its founders “envisioned an institution that would be among the best in the UAE and throughout the world. The largest private university in the United Arab Emirates, it offers undergraduate and postgraduate degrees based upon the American model of higher education. Its founder and current Chairman are Ali Saeed Bin Harmal Al Dhaheri.
The College of Business Administration received AACSB accreditation in 2015 and EQUIS in 2017. Some College of Engineering programs received accreditation from ABET in 2015. In 2016 the university gained accreditation from the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) in the United States. The Bachelor of Architecture course at Abu Dhabi University (ADU) earned the Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) accreditation in 2018. Abu Dhabi University is a partner with CIMA who has been accredited through the CIMA Global Learning scheme.
- Adjunct Faculty/ Visiting Assistant Professor
- Faculty in Mechanical Engineering- College of Engineering
- Senior Manager of Student Affairs/ Employability & Alumni Relation
- Faculty in Education – College art & Science
- Assistant Associate Professor – Biomedical Science
- Faculty in Special Education – College of Art & Science
- Faculty in Education leadership – College of Art & Science
- Associate Professor- Public Health
- Vice-Chancellor – Finacial & Administrative Affairs
- Faculty Engineering Management- College of Engineering
How To Apply
Interested candidates apply by below link.