2Hats Logic Pvt Ltd has announced the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of It delivery manager
|Organization||2Hats logic sOLUTION Pvt Ltd|
|Job Type||Kerala Jobs|
|Post||IT Delivery Manager|
|Last Date||28 February 2021|
About 2Hats Logic Solutions
2Hats Logic Solutions was founded in 2012 as a web agency by two technology enthusiasts who decided to come back to India after living and working in Europe and Canada for few years. incorporated as 2Hats Logic Solutions Private Limited in 2018 stepping up from a partnership firm. The agency is focused on providing high-end solutions for complex web and mobile applications.
- IT Delivery Manager
Under Graduate / Graduate, Post Graduate
• Build and maintain constructive working relationships and engagement with team members & clients.
• Lead and guide the team to implement development methods based on best practices and implement solutions following innovative technologies and modern software architecture.
• Focus the team on what is most important to the delivery of products and services
• Coach and mentor both team members and others to apply the most appropriate agile and lean tools and techniques.
• Coordinate and manage the complete software development process.
• Execute multiple customer-related software development projects in parallel.
• Ensure successful software project planning, scheduling, set delivery priorities and make schedule adjustments to meet timely delivery goals
• Effectively develop and manage budget aligned for all project delivery.
• Serve as primary contact for customer inquiries and concerns.
• Report delivery status to customers and develop required delivery documentations.
● Clarity of Purpose, making effective decisions and Customer Focus
● Building Great Team, managing a quality service and delivering at pace
● Self-sufficiency, a pro-active attitude, flexibility to take responsibility to solve customer problems.
● Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to clearly and concisely document plans and deliverable.
• Extensive background in Web project management, including experience in solution architecture, technology architecture, and software application design.
• Advanced knowledge of the Web Projects Development Life Cycle Process.
• Strong exposure to integrating products or services into custom projects from a design and development perspective.
• Process improvement, development, and implementation experience.
• Experience with Software Project Management tools used to track and manage project activities and progress. (JIRA)
• Proven experience balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity.
How To Apply
Interested & eligible candidates apply through online by using below links
APPLY LINK : CLICK HERE
OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION: CLICK HERE