Indian Army invited application from eligible and interested women candidates for the recruitment of soldier general duty (women military police ) in the Indian army. Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 27th July 2020 to 31st August 2020. Recruitment rallies are planned to be conducted at Ambala, Lucknow, Jabalpur, Bangalore, Shillong, and Pune.
- Organization: Indian Army
- Job Type: Central Government Jobs
- Recruitment: Direct Recruitment
- Post Name: General Duty (Women Military Police)
- Number of Vacancies: 99
- Job Location: All over India
- Salary: As per Rule
- Apply Mode: Online
- Application start: 27th July 2020
- last date of Application: 31st August 2020
Candidates born between 1 October 1999 to 1 April 2003 (Both dates inclusive)
Pay and allowances will be at the rates and under the conditions applicable to all MP personnel, as revised from time to time.
Minimum education qualification is metrics/10th/SSLC or equivalent with 45% marks in aggregates and minimum 33% marks in each subjects studied at metrics/10th/SSLC level.
How To Apply
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website given below.