ESIC UDC Recruitment 2021: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation announced notification from 6552 candidates for Group ‘C’, Non Gazette, Ministerial vacancies for the post of Upper Division Clerk or Clerk-Cashier & Stenographer. Interested candidates can apply online through the official website ESIC Vacancy 2021 by 31 May 2021. The details are below.
|Organization||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation|
|Type of Jobs||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||UDC, Stenographer|
|Last Date||30 May 2021|
About Employees’ State Insurance
Employees’ State Insurance (abbreviated as ESI) is a self-financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers. The fund is managed by the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) according to rules and regulations stipulated in the ESI Act 1948. ESIC is a Statutory and an Autonomous Body under the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India.
In March 1943, Prof. B.P.Adarkar was appointed by the Government of India to create a report on the health insurance scheme for industrial workers. The report became the basis for the Employment State Insurance (ESI) Act of 1948. The promulgation of the Employees’ State Insurance Act, 1948 envisaged an integrated need-based social insurance scheme that would protect the interest of workers in contingencies such as sickness, maternity, temporary or permanent physical disablement, death due to employment injury resulting in loss of wages or earning capacity. The Act also guarantees reasonably good medical care to workers and their immediate dependents. Following the promulgation of the ESI Act the Central Govt. set up the ESI Corporation to administer the Scheme. The Scheme thereafter was first implemented at Kanpur and Delhi on 24 February 1952. The Act further absolved the employers of their obligations under the Maternity Benefit Act, 1961 and Workmen’s Compensation Act 1923. The benefits provided to the employees under the Act are also in conformity with ILO conventions.
The act was initially intended for factory workers but later became applicable to all establishments having 10 or more workers. As of 31 March 2016, the total beneficiaries are 82.8 million.
- UD Clerk
- UD Clerk- Degree in any discipline from a recognized university or equivalent
- Stenographer- Candidates should have passed the class 12th examination from a recognized board or university + Candidates will have to clear a skill test that includes a 10 minutes dictation at a speed of 80 words per minute followed by 50 minutes of transcription for English and 65 minutes of transcription for Hindi on computers.
- Upper Division Clerk/Upper Division Clerk Cashier- 18 to 27 years
- Stenographer – 18 to 27 years
- UD Clerk – Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100)
- Stenographer – Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100).
Steps to Apply Online
- Log on to the official website www.esic.nic.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
How To Apply
Interested candidates can apply by using below links.