432 Fitter, Welder, Electrician vacancies in NCL | Northern Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2017: Northern Coalfields Limited,( Singrauli a well known Public Sector Undertaking of Government of India in Coal Sector) invites applications from the citizens of India for the recruitment of 432 Trade Apprentices Vacancies ( Fitter, Welder, Electrician ). The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply on or before 13/04/2017.
You should aware of all the process of Trade Apprentices Vacancies Details, like Northern Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2017 Eligibility criteria, Selection process, age limit, Application process, Examination fees last date of application etc which are given below, Northern Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2017 Online Application link attached with this article.
Northern Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2017 Vacancy details
Northern Coalfields Limited (subsidiary company of Coal India Limited)
Name of the post:
No of vacancies:
- 432 Posts
- Fitter – 240
- Welder – 48
- Electrician – 144
Northern Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2017 eligibility criteria
- Fitter: 10th Pass and ITI in Fitter Trade (From NCVT or SCVT Recognized Institute)
- Welder:8th Pass and ITI in Welder Trade (From NCVT or SCVT Recognized Institute)
- Electrician:10th Pass and ITI in Electrician Trade (From NCVT or SCVT Recognized Institute)
i. Minimum-16 Years and Maximum- 24 Years as on 01/04/2017
ii. Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (NCL for the seats reserved for them)
The monthly stipend will be paid Rs. 1750. Per month
Steps for applying Trade Apprentices Vacancies 2017:
- Visit official website www.apprenticeship.gov.in
- Click on Apprentice Registration under Apprentice Tab, after submitting online application candidate will receive a mail automatically generated in which registration no. is mentioned.
- After online registration, apply for Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL), Singrauli M.P against eligible trade on the online portal
- After successfully applying online for Apprenticeship training at NCL, Singrauli, an applicant has to fill the enclosed form given below (Annexure I) along with self-attested copies of 8th/10th (as the case may be),ITI, Caste certificates, Adhaar Card and super scribe the envelope as “Application for “Fitter/Welder/Electrician” Trade Apprentice” and send through speed post/normal post (India Post only) to the address given below as to reach us on or before 13/04/2017 ,1700 Hrs(5:00PM)
Addrss for sending application:General Manager(HRD), CETI, NCL HQ, Singrauli (M.P.) 486889
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date For Submission Of Application form: 13/04/2017.